Everyone needs a good lazy night in every once and awhile. It’s good to unplug and do something for yourself. Even if that is nothing at all. We are all busy moving and doing tasks constantly that we tend to feel bad when it comes to enjoying free time. As I approach the colder months, I tend to want to stay in more often. It’s important to recognize that we all need down time. Finding the perfect balance is key. Here is a list of ways to enjoy a lazy night or day in!
- Bake something. Taking the time to make sweets is a great way to unwind and treat yourself to something delicious.
- Don’t feel like doing anything at all? That’s okay! Order your favorite food from a restaurant.
- Catch up on a series or an old movie that you haven’t seen in a long time.
- Wear a cozy outfit. Fuzzy socks are the best!
- Write in a journal
- Curl up and read a book
- Catch up on sleep if your body needs it.
- Listen to your favorite podcast
- Meditate and enjoy the moment
- Enjoy an Epsom salt bath
I love this time of year with the crispness in the air and walking through leaves returning home to the smell of roasting chicken and butternut squash. The colors of autumn are so deep and gorgeous. Thanks for the reminder to stop and enjoy it!