Here’s an Autumn self-care challenge for you. What’s more fun that a change in season? Some of the best changes come in fall if you ask us. So, join us as we get ready for another chapter this autumn. Make the best of your 31 days this month!
If you are looking for some inspiration for your home this Autumn check out this article How you can prepare your home for fall and winter (bloomselfstudio.com)
- Enjoy a bonfire or light the fireplace.
2. Get out your cozy clothes.
3. Make a hot meal
4. Enjoy all the tasty bake goods out there
5. Take a slow day
Take a day to really enjoy the little things. The goal is to slow down and be present.
6. Carve a pumpkin
Get festival and carve or paint a pumpkin. Let your inner child out
Give yourself a moment to breath and feel at ease
8. Enjoy a cup of hot or cold cider.
9. Dress up in a costume or fall fashion
10. Decorate your home with seasonal decor
11. Take a relaxing bath or shower
12. Have a seasonal photoshoot
13. Unplug and enjoy the weather
14. Go haunted housing
15. Create a charcuterie board
16. Write down your thoughts and release emotions
17. Prepare a breakfast for yourself
18. Take another slow day
19. Have a game night
20. Read a book
21. Watch the sunset
22. Take a drive
23. Go wine tasting
24. Go to the farmer’s market
25. Sip a morning beverage outside
26. Spend time with people you love
27. Attend a local game
28. Plant fall flowers
29. Enjoy a hike
30. Attend a Halloween party
31. Enjoy a lazy day